Friday, August 3, 2012

colour love

Hi there!

I have always been flummoxed by the idea of a favorite colour. How on earth can you possibly choose just one? I cannot even narrow it down to a family of colours. As a kid I would often say green, which also happened to be my Mom's favorite colour...but I could never really settle on a shade. And then I would think about other colours and how much I enjoyed them and want to pick another colour as well.

Today I still love colour...the subtlety of shades, the fade of ombre. Colour infuses everything we look at. I found this great template over at Pugly Pixel and it was the perfect excuse to start a little feature about colour. All the photos are ones that I took specifically because I loved the colours..I hope you do too.

some pretty shades of green and gold.

Have a spectacular weekend everyone!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment