Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summertime

Hello there!

Today I am sharing a few more photos from my summer vacation. I miss Toronto! While I was there I had the chance to visit Hamilton, Ontario. I can tell you is was nothing like what I had expected. We were there to install some of Judith's works for this show. These are two of the works...



Afterwards there was some time to explore.....




There are of course very cool modern buildings as well but I don't have photos of them. It was the hottest day I had in Toronto and I was a little wilted by the end of our explorations.



I also loved putting together some pretty fabulous food this vacation, though not on the same day! While in Toronto, I have to say I took full advantage of the fact that I could eat the things I like without having to consider what my husband would eat. Sorry René! Judith and I both love fish and it was so nice to eat it!

These are called Blackberry Crush...you can find them here. Simple and delightful...

 Judith's shrimp in avocado. Still classic and delicious.
The main course
Ice cream cake brought by lovely dinner guest Margret.


 I hope that you are all enjoying a beautiful summer with fresh food and fancy drinks.
Megan



That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment