Friday, October 5, 2012

Looking up

Happy Friday Everyone!

I know it has been awhile but today is the day I jump back in to the blogging world! Sometime life just catches up with you or maybe you can't quite catch up with it.....either way sometimes you drop the ball. That is what happened to me over the summer. By the end of August life felt just like my parents described it to me when I was younger. Someday, I was told, I would get older and it would seem like the days just fly by, every time you turn around another week will have gone and you too will think what the heck just happened. I thought that they were full of it frankly. Summer days lasted forever and summer seemingly never ended. Now however, is exactly how they said it would be. Days zip by and I find myself thinking is it Friday? ALREADY!? What happened to the rest of the week? And so dear readers here we are...

Today is about looking up and looking forward, because you have to start somewhere right? So I am making some changes, adding some different responsibilities to my days. More photos and projects will appear here and I hope that you will join me for the ride.






 don't forget to look up....

2 comments: