Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Things are really exciting here at Field Day and we can't wait to share with you all the changes we are making. There is this new blog of course, and you may have noticed some other changes around our other pages. A new logo, a new look and a new partner are just some of the things we have in store for this summer's relaunch.

 In the meantime, I thought I would share some more photos with you....


It could be said that I am a detail oriented person. I will admit that I do notice the small stuff. You could think that looking at all the tiny details would make me lose sight of the big picture, but I think it just gives me a better understanding of the whole.


One of the most important details of a wedding, in my opinion, are those beautiful rings. All the love and care taken to choose the perfect ones. So many possibilities out there, and yet, these rings are uniquely yours. They are the one part of your wedding day that you will wear everyday.


 I really enjoy taking some time to put the spot light on these lovingly chosen sparkly beauties. 





















Hope you enjoyed and have a fabulous week!

Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment