Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 Happy Wednesday!

This weeks post is going to be short, sweet and to the point. There are two reasons for this. Reason number one is that I am going out this evening with my hubby to celebrate our 8th anniversary. It is going to be fabulous. We are going out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants Oh La La to celebrate.
Our anniversary is actually tomorrow but, well, that brings me to reason number two. I am flying out to Toronto, on our anniversary. Oops. I of course realized this after I booked my ticket, when it was far to late to do anything about it. I am blessed to have a very forgiving hubby who is willing to celebrate a day early this year.

So I am going to go finish packing and putting on something nice for my date. I will have updates of my adventures next week from Toronto.

A picture of my Hubby and me from one of our recent weekend adventures....
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment